Mid Tendring Education Partnership (MTEP) – is an Education Charity based in North Essex, who’s shared objective and collective responsibility is ‘to work together to provide holistic support for the Children & Families of our member schools to improve outcomes and enable their full potential to be achieved’.
MTEP works collaboratively to commission and directly provide services to our children, young people and their families of our member schools to include:
- Parenting & Family Support
- Specialist Support for Parents & Families of Children with Additional Needs
- Early Intervention Social Worker Family Support
- Theraplay – Therapist & Dyadic Development Psychotherapist to offer Attachment focused therapy for children who have suffered ‘Trauma’.
- Child Psychotherapist
- Child & Family Qualified Counsellors
- Play Therapist
- Art Therapist
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy
- Social & Emotional Workshops for children
- Bespoke Training
MTEP can assure confidence in our ability to deliver quality services to identified key groups, and meet the agreed outcomes and targets. MTEP is experienced in contract management and undertakes regular reviews and monitoring and evaluation of service delivery to ensure quality and achievement.
Are you a parent or care giver in need of support?
MTEP recognises the important role parents or care givers provide and that sometimes extra support is needed to resolve any issues that may arise. If you are looking for help, please contact a member of the MTEP team on: 07944333685
Member Schools are invited to request a password to gain full access to all website areas.